Scenario 1: You agree with all seven of the following statements and are not a racist.
Scenario 2: You disagree with any of the following seven statements, and are likely a racist.
Scenario 3: You are a racist, but sincerely consider and acknowledge the validity of these statements and see your affliction relieved.
- No single event can be justified by the identification of a, “race-reverse” example of another.
- Your racism is not justified by pointing out the existence of reverse-racism to others.
- Racism is a product of ignorance due to stunted maturity and/or narcissism and is wrong under any circumstance.
- No race is void of bad actors.
- Your experience as a white American does not necessarily qualify you to presuppose the experience of a minority American.
- Being truly empathic makes you less likely to be a racist.
- You cannot simultaneously be a racist and believe in the teachings of Jesus.